Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Don't tell me it is raining when we all know what it is.

Hey, Les: don't tell me to use the school website because all the parts work - that you have files loaded on your website when in actuality you don't because that function doesn't work.

That is why my school website merely points people to one that really works.

Don't super enunciate my name because you mispronounced it and I corrected you.

When you use the sentence "They had a real resilience to using this program" when you mean to say "They had a real reluctance to using this program". "Beyond he and I" . . . you're kidding, right?

And guns do not hold "aminition".

But most of all, if anyone cared enough to correct you, you would find that praising some people's grades is not the smartest thing ever. Some people give easy grades and haven't taught anyone anything.

But you are not able to see the big picture - and I am not willing to help.

You think the numbers tell the truth? Not when you are comparing apples and oranges.

No comments: