Saturday, June 18, 2011

Paralyzed by Perfection

I know what I say to my students - let's examine the concept of good enough.

I have said it to my friends - as recently as yesterday.

And I find myself procrastinating because I am afraid to cut something because it won't be perfect.

I am trying to create dividers to work with page protectors. You cannot see store bought dividers in a book full of page protectors - and if you create your own, you will have to cut them to size.

They are dividers, for crying out loud!!

Why is this so hard?

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I knew we were kindred spirits ;-)

LSquared32 said...

What I'd do is put a piece of cardstock in a page protector, and then I'd buy some stick on tab dividers, and stick them to the outside of the page protector. Whaddaya think?