Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Friends come and go - enemies accumulate

I was mentioning someone I am not fond of and was asked the name - I didn't think the person I was talking to would know. They did. A slow smile slid across their face and they said "Wow. We could talk for a long time."

A new principal meets his staff for the first time. His encouraging words to the people who will work for him are to snarl "I hate coffee. I hate the smell of coffee. And I don't want to smell it in my school."

Can you feel the warmth?

1 comment:

Rho said...

HIS school? Hang on to your hats! We will have our 4th principal in 5years this year-coming from hs teacher to hs principal (different schools)-no experience. Just sooo looking forward to that!
About time principals started to get more evaluation than just from superintendent.