Today I am posing questions for which I have no answer but would like some.
1) How do you get students who do not come to school to come more than every 10th day (which keeps them registered and satisfies [Lord knows why] their parole officer?
2) How can I get students to do work, so that they learn and retain the mathematics? I cannot get most to do more than copy work off the board - then they tell me that it is my fault they don't know anything?
3) What can I do to lessen the stress I live with?
4) How do I get high school students to put their name on their paper?
5) How do I make them see that if a teacher gives you an assignment labeled QUIZ you might want to do something?
On This Day in Math - December 15
8 hours ago