Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Time is passing, are you?

Why do kids think that if they pass up the extra credit options when they are offered, that I will suddenly create another when they need it later?

Had a kid ask today how he can raise his grade to passing in 2 weeks so he can be promoted to another rank in JROTC. I asked if he had done the three things he had already been offered. Oh, yes, he assured me.

Nope.

He hadn't done any.

There are no copies left - everyone took the copies and few did the work.

So, now, I don't want to create more work, dig out the old work and make new copies, or look and see if there are copies squirreled away some place.

Karma is a hard teacher.

Instead, I am going to give him another copy of his progress report with the missed options marked.

No comments: