Saturday, July 16, 2011

The part of me I usually hide under a rock

We all have sides we don't like, things about ourselves that we work on to improve. I am about to let my official Esmerelda loose, because I am super pissed, uberpissed.....

I have written vaguely about a colleague who is, to be kind, a miserable excuse for a teacher and a human being. She probably is mentally ill, but I really don't care as most of her problems are not only self inflicted but spill over and cost other people too much.

She is also a liar and a manipulator.

She abandoned her students this year, after not teaching them for a semester and failing most of them. And The Powers That Be decided she had a mental breakdown. So they put her on disability. How is she dealing with the time off that is intended to help her heal? She is working three different part time jobs.

If you were so sick you had to be out on disability do you think she ought to be resting - or working while accepting disability?

Ok, ranted about this - hasn't changed the opinion I have of this douchebag. I am just pissed that she is getting payments that I pay into the system. And there is no way to tell The Powers That Be that she is manipulating them.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wait, why is there no way to tell them? Can't you just make an anonymous call or something? That's definitely some major bullshit!