Sunday, July 9, 2017

Not enjoying the month of July.

I'm not sure I really like July.

It isn't the heat.

We don't travel much - we will go visit family. I haven't kept up with hobbies since I started to teach, so I don't have those. I NEED to go through teaching things - but so not in the mood. I want to work on school stuff .....

but .....

I can tell they haven't planned correctly for the incoming class, so I know my schedule will change, I just don't know how.

I agreed to do something with certain assurances ("If you do X, then Y will happen") that haven't been true and it has chewed into my time more than I figured on. The person I am working with (sorry to be so vague, something that supplements my pay) seems to think they can threaten me with being replaced in this position. Fine. Don't want it anyway. It was a favor I did the administration. And has ended up being like a full time job this summer..... Not what I planned.

Oh, PLEASE don't throw me in the briar patch, Brer Fox.

And someone in the neighborhood is either using a pneumatic tool or shooting off fireworks every single night. Dog is not a happy camper.

Ready for school to start.

No comments: