Saturday, March 21, 2015

Six Word Saturday



Juggling frantically and plates are dropping.


For more Six Word Saturday participants, click here.

It's that time of year.

Seniors are finally recognizing that they walk (or not) in 2 months and they have a lot to do or make up.

Final walk throughs have to happen.

Teachers who do not want to come back have got to make SOME kind of plan.

' Registration has to be done for those not graduating.

Oh, and we still need to teach every day and do lesson plans, conferences, etc. etc.

And the house. I live in a house with my family who somehow expect I will a) be sociable b) tidy c) keep up with the bills etc.....

And all I really want to do is have another warm day, a hammock and a couple of books.

Not today. Sigh.

2 comments:

Mlissabeth said...

It is that time of year in many schools, I guess.

Mlissabeth said...

It is that time of year in many schools, I guess.