Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dreams

They say that dreams tell you what you are thinking. One teacher yesterday was talking about how he'd had a dream that his wife drove him out into the desert and tried to shoot him. He go the gun away from her and didn't shoot her, but he was mulling over what it meant.

We talked about how, if his marriage wasn't in trouble, maybe it was his OTHER marriage (job) he was worried about, laughed, and went home.

My dream last night was that my spouse was driving erratically and I had no control. (Too close, too fast, etc.) Nothing I said changed anything. Next thing I know we've rear-ended a limo - one that contains Oprah. She won't talk with my spouse, but she does allow me to come apologize to her and spouse and I end up in a sleezy hotel. We have no car, our plans a changed (can't get where we were going), and I have no idea what I am to do.

Yeah, I can read that one too.

No comments: