Thursday, February 18, 2010

Great Day in Atlanta

I met POd and her husband. She was everything I thought she would be - warm, friendly, chatty - and stopping every 2 minutes to take pictures! Her husband is quieter but obviously enjoys her company. And he was entertaining in his own way, very dry, observant humor.

We went to the local university to drop something off for my son - who then chose to give us a tour of the campus! And he gave an outstanding tour!

Then we had dinner at the Vortex. Tried to call Mrs. H - but she didn't answer. Found out she was at the beauty parlor and left her phone in the car. POd - she was devastated she didn't get to talk to you because you are a real superstar of the blogging world (I agree!).

Life is good - the food and friendship was awesome!

The news was on when we were at the Vortex, and they showed a group of people corralling a zebra on the highway. I was convinced this was an incident from a year ago (I mean, how often do you see a zebra on the highway on the local news?) Nope, new zebra. Apparently, zebra wrangling is becoming an annual event.

No comments: